Wow, it has been awhile since I have posted on my Blog but I decided to get back into it and start things going again.
What I thought I would do is basically pick up from where I left off. So although I might post a lot of posts with the same date I will try and keep them in historical order.
So anyway the suit continued to progress to this stage. I used a simple dummy character of a generic male body. I really like the style but there are something like 60 sub tools so it became a nightmare to manage.
Next stage is to retop all of those 60 parts. Should be fun :).
The image and model were made entirely in Zbrush, I am glad to say.